- Do I have to be at home? No, you don’t have to be at home. All we need is a power source and a water connection to finish the installation.
- Do you have to set forms? No, we have a machine we feed concrete in and then it extrudes it out in the shape of your choice. The edging does not come in sections.
- Can you design the shape of my beds? Yes, we do several new construction homes each year and design the landscape features. Then the homeowner can come behind us and just fill the beds with planting mulch and plants.
- How big is the curb? The residential curb, whether slant or mower style is 4 x 6. Commercial curb is 4 x 6 or 6 x 6.
- Will my string edger damage my new concrete edging? No, your string edger will not damage it. You can edge right up against it.
- Is the concrete edging painted? No, Custom Curbing uses integral colors meaning that the pigment is added during the mixing process. The color is integrated into the concrete material.
What if I have other questions?
Call our office at 318-598-YARD